Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone mowing?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Tons of growth. Third cut today and you wouldn't think it was cut just over a week ago. Not too far away I saw one farmer taking a silage cut!

I'll be lucky to get away with 16 280 litre grass boxes filled to capacity (uncompacted thats 4 cubic meters). There's the big problem what to do with the grass cuttings!!!!!!!!! I've slowly landscraped the area where I usually dump the grass so this year I might be making some much longer runs to a new more out of the way dumping area.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Zardoz

April is a tough month, grass grows too fast ,and May too and then there is hardly any growth in June and July.

Think my grass is more like the grass you see in a field.

Back is as bad as it ever was , full of thatch after alot of scarification in early October, waste of time I think, might just have to reseed it but its a huge job.

Advertisement