Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir payg sim reactivation

Options
  • 24-02-2023 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

I have a 4G modem that I use as a standby in case my Starlink goes down. It uses an eir sim but I think it has been deactivated. Is there a way I can get it reactivated without going into an eir store? I can't find a number online to ring to have it reactivated. I don't want to have to get a new sim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

These are some numbers for Eir...

Haven't ever tried reactivating an Eir SIM. AFAIK phone SIMs are recoverable up to 13 months but broadband SIMs might be treated differently.

Topping up online might reactivate the SIM but that's not guaranteed. Is it still possible to log in to My Eir for that SIM?

Is Eir the only mobile signal available there? Vodafone and 3 seem less hasty about disconnecting SIMs not in regular use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Thank I got it reactivated in an eir store, I was in a bit of rush :). Just had to top up by a fiver.

Advertisement