Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepper split mortgage

Options
  • 25-02-2023 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Sorry if this is not the right place to post. Looking for some advice please

I am with Pepper. In 2013 I got a split mortgage with PTSB and then my mortgage was sold to pepper. Over the years our repayment upped and there was less in our warehouse fund. We are on a tracker and with the interest rate soaring we can't afford the repayments. Pepper have agreed to keep the repayments at €1000 for 12 months. I would presume the the fall would be added to the warehouse fund and we would have more to pay at the end. However they have said that the fall would be divided over the term of the mortgage. This way we will pay more interest. They dont offer a fixed option. Any information would be great. Do they have the right to change the terms of our split mortgage? Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, it's not the right place. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

Advertisement