Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that buy's second hand electronics Dublin:

Options
  • 25-02-2023 3:53pm

Hi guys,

I will be moving house shortly and have noticed how much unwanted old electronics I have accumulated in the last few years.

I have about 5 old smart phones I want to get rid of. Does anyone know do any of the multitude of phone shops around Parnell/Capel street etc buy these for a nominal cash contribution even for scrap parts etc? Two of the five have cracked screens.

I also have an old record/vinyl player that is in perfect working order bar needing a new needle and a decent pair of noise cancelling headphones. Anyone know of a place that would buy these?

Would prefer a physical shop to go to rather the Done Deal/Adverts.ie route?

Comments

Advertisement