Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 8 ?

Options
  • 26-02-2023 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

How good is an iPhone 8 in 2023 ? I lost my old Nokia Lumia 630 uncle said he would give me an iPhone 8 Just wondering how good it would be for gaming like Call of Duty Mobile will it run it ok I googled it but everywhere it says iPhone 8 plus for this game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

If you had a Nokia Lumia then the iPhone 8 is going to be a massive improvement either way.

I still have an iPhone 8 and have no intention of getting anything new. It's perfect and does everything except for the latest gigapixel camera and the go faster stripes. But then I'm kinda old and wonder why would anyone want to play Call of Duty on a phone anyway? It's gotta be crap.

I'd say even if it runs your biggest problem is going to be the old battery. Playing something like that will drain an old battery in no time.

Advertisement