Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the Deal with this House?

• 26-02-2023 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

This house is in Carrigaline. Looks like the owners of the house have put this graffiti on it themselves. Isn't this defamation against Fianna Fail?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Weird. Whats with the jacket hanging on the wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Mr.CoolGuy

Next to a junior stream primary school too. I think most locals just ignore it now. He's been at it years. The back garden is a tip aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Robert Nairac

What do the signs on the front of the house say?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

It's OK to have an opinion, and even have a car sticker or something, but this is deranged. I feel sorry for the neighbours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Does the Tricolour belong to next door?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
Advertisement