Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Apprenticeship in Public Service

Options
  • 27-02-2023 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Did anyone hear of anyone being called to start off this panel? Panel was set up in Jan 2023 with at least 100 people due to be started off it in the Spring time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

They are starting on Monday afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sunnysunnygirl

Sorry do you mean starting to call people on Monday with offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

No, the placements are starting on Monday. No idea if that's the full 100 though.

OK thank u. If u hear anymore bout numbers u might update here.

Can anyone provide an update on public sector IT apprenticeship scheme?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Milly4

Hi Sunnysunnygirl, I too am looking for more info on numbers. Did you hear anymore ? I’m on the panel but think my number is too high to get called. Doesn’t seem to be any info on when the panel is closing.

Hi Millie, I believe the panel is open until beginning of June but then closes. I also heard they take in blocks..... Maybe they will call more in April? Roughly where on panel are u?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Milly4

136 ! I think too high, what about you ?

It's actually not me but someone close to me & their number placing is similiar to yours.

Advertisement