Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torremolinos Hotel

• 28-02-2023 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭

Hi

Heading here for a Saturday to Tuesday break, mid April

Any recommendations for hotel please ?

The usual , close to beach / centre area / walking distance to pubs / restaurants etc

Not too much time hopefully to be spent in the hotel , prefer up and gone early exploring the areas for the few days .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Ginger83

I have stayed in the Sol House and thought it was excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Same recommendation, probably one of the nicer ones in the area and right beside the marina.

Nearby Mijas is a nice visit up the mountains, The funicular and bird sanctuary is nice day out. Malaga itself is a nice town to explore and nice to end the day in the city centre port for a drink/food around sunset

Taxi/Ubers are cheap and the train is 15/20 mins walk that goes right into the centre and also goes to the airport from Torremolinos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Ginger83

I didn't think it was very suitable for younger children around the pool area.

Another thing to do would be the cable cars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thanks folks , is it the Hotel Ocean House Costa del SoL by Melia ? Not sure if I’m looking at the right one .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

That's the one. It was renamed and refurbed recently

• Advertisement
Advertisement