Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGW / DGW Discussion 2022/2023

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I’m the same on WC now with BB next week

really rough first draft has me on

Allison Sanchez

Tripp TAA Mings Stones Henry

Joelinton Eriksen Eze Gakpo MacAllister

Haaland Toney Kane

will change before tonight’s deadline a fair bit but suggestions welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I think Salah is essential. Wouldn't personally double up on Liverpool defence, think Ederson is a better choice for GK. Sanchez is not starting GK for Brighton anymore, perhaps get Kepa as backup keeper, or Steele. Joelinton and Eriksen are not good FPL assets. Isak likely a better option than Toney.

Since I posted I changed

joelenton to March

Gakpo to salah

kane to Isak

with Bruno injured I was thinking Eriksen might get the role behind the cf

I didn’t cop Sanchez lost his spot.. I read about Steeles distribution getting him in as number 1 a few weeks ago but slipped my mind. Do you know why he didn’t play v Chelsea?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭JPup

3 good changes. Can you move things around to get Rashford instead of Eriksen? Potentially a big upgrade for not too much more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Seen Bruno's missus put up a pic of his foot in a cast - if he's out does that make Rashford a must have as he'd be on penalties or does it make united weaker and not worth having?

• Advertisement

Can get Rash in if I move Alison and have 5.1 to replace him

kepa or De Gea maybe…

Advertisement