Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability allowance review

Options
  • 01-03-2023 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi

Can I ask those of you who have been reviewed, what was the process? Was your payment stopped?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

The review is nothing to be alarmed about and is primarily to ascertain your continued eligibility for the payment.

They will seek Financial details, bank statements etc & whilst I'm not on this payment , it's likely a medical review will also take place.

Your payment won't be stopped during the review process.

There are number of great posters here on this payment so hopefully they can advise you more on the process. Good luck

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

My allowance has just stopped as I've thankfully returned to work but on memory going from illness benefit to disability, the only thing I remember is going to my gp to have the disability medical assessment filled out and then i heard back from then within a few months to here i was on disability, its a totally fine process and nothing to worry about, they've been very supportive to me during my ill health, best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine lollipop

@Dempo1 messaged you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement