Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call from UK Number

Options
  • 01-03-2023 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hi, Does your lending team call from a UK number? I didn't give any details and I'm sure it was the same person I spoke to earlier but just want to know for future reference. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Generally our ROI Lending teams outbound calls would come from and Ireland based number. For information on your loan, please contact the team on 0818200334. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Turns out you do have a call centre that uses a London based number, FYI use cheap call centres = Bad customer service, switched my loan from Monthly to weekly, was told it would start from April.....It came out today after the Monthly came out Monday, was passed around to 3 different CS staff before I gave up, shocking customer service from start to finish including on here.

Advertisement