Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flight cancelled BA Heathrow-Dublin, new flight given ??

• 01-03-2023 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭

Got the dreaded British Airways email that my lunchtime return flight from London Heathrow-Dublin on 19th August has been cancelled and has been moved to the 17.35 flight on the same day. Hotel im staying in is in Northolt

Would it be worth my while asking for a refund on the return to the flight and booking Ryanair in Stansted etc or stick with the new BA flight in Heathrow ??

Planning on doing the Twickenham Stadium Tour and that on the 17th Aug, be in Wembley the 18th Aug. Any other points of interest around those area ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

What options were given in the email? Were you given to option to accept or cancel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yeah

When I go into cancel section I can get a refund for both flights but they siad 'contact us' if you want to keep some flights in the booking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Went with the full refund and flying in/out too Gatwick instead. €43 cheaper

Means more travelling but Ryanair are more consistent

Twickenham Stadium looks a bit of a hole to get too from all London Airports except for Heathrow

Advertisement