Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Season 44

• 02-03-2023 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭

Just showed up unexpectedly in my download queue. Wasn't expecting it for a few weeks yet.

I was pleasantly surprised by last seasons quality but I think that was a bit of a fluke tbh and they need to shake it up a bit now, 1st thing is a new location, I know it probably saves a fortune filming in the same spot in Fiji or wherever over and over again but its just boring now. Also my usual complaints of more focus on fishing/hunting/gathering and bring back the Survivor auction ffs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watched the first half (it's a 90 minute episode) and it's good so far. Carnage with the injuries though. 😅

They're a quirky bunch too, which is a good thing.

Can't see Carolyn lasting too long. She'll never live that intro down. 😂

Edit: Finished it. It was a great episode overall. Good tribal too.

Post edited by Mr E on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thought it was a very solid opener too. While it's nowhere near as groundbreaking as it was in the past, I'm finding this recent iteration of the show to be rather enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I'm enjoying it actually. It's refreshing to see people so excited about the littlest things and playing idols etc early as they are nervous.

Carolyn is for the absolute birds imo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Carolyn is absolutely my favourite player of the last few years or more and is playing such an amazing game.

I really hope she is the winner.

Yeah, she's great. Part of me is hoping that her ridiculously bad challenge performances are an exaggeration on her part to go under the radar. Pretty sure they're not though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I said after the premiere that Carolyn wasn't going to last long. She has completely proved me wrong and I think she's amazing.

I'm even following her on TikTok. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Now that's what I call a reality TV show 44.

Crikey, where can you watch it, any pregnancies or deaths of significance, keep me posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Not happy I must say totally the wrong winner for me with that final 3.

I think Yam Yam was a deserved winner and not surprised that Heidi's move to make fire was too little too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

I think the right person one although I'm surprised that the person who came in second didn't get more votes after what they did (being vague to remain spoiler free)

• Advertisement
Advertisement