Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently Watching

• 03-03-2023 11:10pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With so many different shows on, as well as different ways of watching stuff I thought it would be a good idea for a thread to list stuff that your watching.

Personally I work from home and often will have the TV on in the background with "fluff" on, this would be where I'd have the likes of The Rookie, Magnum, Young Sheldon and Blue Bloods. I'm pretty much up to date with all of them, I would say I've seen every episode of them but I'd struggle to name a lot of the characters names.

In the evening Mrs. Clareman and I sit down to watch a couple of 40 minute shows most evenings, can't be dealing with ads, could change from 1 of the FBIs or 911's, we call them chewing gum TV to turn off the brains after a long day, often we'll be on our phones/tablet. Sometimes we'll wait for a big show and watch that, for example Yellowstone.

I like to watch stuff when I'm in the gym doing cardio, for this I like to binge a series because I tend to only watch 20ish minutes a time so it could take a week or more to get through a couple of episodes, I've recently finished Welcome to Wrexham, Andor and Clarkson's Farm, I don't know what I'm going to watch next, might start season 3 of Picard.

Wow, looking at this I watch an awful lot of TV 😁

Advertisement