Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW26 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Just need Madisson to outscore Mitoma 🤠

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

A good day apart Felix being a disappointment again and Kane not performing like an 11.5m asset again. One of them will be ditched next week for Toney.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Scored midweek in the cup nad was injured for a few games before that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

JWP pen saved by Ward!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

As a JWP owner that stings, would have been a huge differential!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Alcaraz goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Maddison booked

Iheanacho very wasteful for Leicester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

JWP booked

Green arrow today. Don't expect it to last all weekend, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Anyone considering getting rid of Haaland for a few weeks? Currently have Haaland Kane Watkins up front. I want to get Toney in who has 5 fixtures in next 3 Gameweeks. Watkins and Kane have 3, Haaland has 2. Or is it madness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

I know the feeling, I remember a few years ago, Aaron Ramsey was tearing up FF, and then he stopped and while others were getting rid, I kept him, just in case he exploded again.

I can't get rid of Haaland, because he could explode again. My main rival captains him every week, which I'm not doing anymore, but his form is definitely gone off the boil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Pretty bad week this week. Wildcarded, ended up with 35 with Rashford to play.

Have no interest in seeing what my non wildcard team would have scored, but it would have been far higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭shmeee

39 on WC with Mitoma on bench and MacAllister at least in team for his 14 points. Just couldn't start both over Arsenal double, Rashford, Kane, Toney and Haaland so nothing I could have done like many others.

Rashford, Mee and Toney to go. Green arrow finally as of now into 600k rank.

20 points from 7 on my wildcard ... yes twenty entire points. Brentford x3 + Rashford to play.

I would be on 29 with Salah/Rashers/Shaw to play if I had made no transfers (assuming Id have captained Haaland).

25 points and counting on my bench. Playing Madisson over Mitoma was a disaster.

HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Looking at the MOTD highlights and I don't know how March didn't return. He played great. Brighton triple up looking good for those who WC'd.

Forest XI: Navas, Aurier, Worrall, Felipe, Lodi, Freuler, Shelvey, Colback, Johnson, Gibbs-White, Wood.

Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Tarkowski, Godfrey, Iwobi, Onana, Gueye, Doucoure, McNeil, Gray.

I got rid for a few weeks. Fully expect it to backfire, but the game is suddenly exciting again.😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭Xander10

A mini league with "no Haaland" would have been interesting. The "Permo Capt Haaland" (you couldn't have afforded to risk not to most weeks) has made it a bit dull this year for me.

Same. Hopefully he's priced appropriately next season. Or do away with captain altogether.

Pen to Everton, converted by Gray. McNeil with the assist.

Forest equalise - Johnson (MGW).

• Advertisement

Everton retake the lead - Doucouré (Keane).

Yellows for McNeil and Gibbs-White.

And now for Gray, Lodi, and Tarkowski.

Feisty affair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Another zero pointer for Tark....what a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

2-2 Brennan Johnson again (Yates).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

There has been some good weeks to back against Haaland recently. The Rashford haul a few GWs ago for example. Even this GW was a good week to back against him, and A couple of the next few GWs will be too . I'm not a believer in the perma-captain myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

It's easy to say that after the fact though - If Salah gets a double digit score today - would you say that people should have captained him over Arsenal players? Haaland is still one of the few players who can score hatrick for fun, this season there have been 8 hatrick, 5 of them are for city and 4 for Haaland, for as good as Arsenal players they don't have the same level of attacking power even when they click.

Given Salah's record vs Man Utd, and bjg games in general, possibly.

Gakpo (Robertson)

• Advertisement

The man everyone sold this week!

Advertisement