Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Battery for 2017 Mercedes C63 AMG (W205)

Options
  • 04-03-2023 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, am having battery issues with my 2017 C63 W205, it won't hold its charge and drops to a critical level very quickly so am assuming I need a new battery.

Am not very handy with cars and want to make sure I get a decent battery that is worth the money it costs, does anyone have any recommendations? Will need it fitted as well (I'm based in Ashbourne, Meath) incase anyone can recommend someone for that too. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dirty Nails

Might be a good idea to get the battery tested first. It's close on a €300 assumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MarkyBoi30

Oh wow ok, quite expensive then! I went to pick someone up from airport yesterday, was parked up maybe 20 mins and when I got back to car the battery was dead and car wouldn't start. Hooked up jump leads and after a lot of trying managed to get it going, and battery level showing as being fine, then this morning it is back to critical again. Don't trust driving it in its current state.

Advertisement