Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't like the department I was assigned to is there anything I can do?

• 04-03-2023 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am a few months into a job in the HSE. My pay is basic but I like my hours but I just do not like where I work. The atmosphere is constantly negative and I feel like I'm constantly under scrutiny. I know I can't go for another job until I am made permanent after one year but I don't know if I can stay here for much longer. I wanted a secure and pensionable job and I still do but I don't know the chances of moving departments once you are assigned. Do I have to be there until my probation period is up to express interest in transferring I wonder or is there even a chance something else will come up at all? Anyone shed light on this please currently working as a CO in the HSE. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Did you not say elsewhere that you did move departments?

I work as an entry level Clerical officer in the public sector. I moved to a new post a few months ago

Advertisement