Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online 3d printing service in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-03-2023 10:52pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

Is there a service in ireland where I can send a .STL file (or a link to the file) and they print one example of the piece and post it to me? I've used places like this in the US but have not found one in Ireland.

My sister has just told me that her daughter is off to Comic-Con this weekend, dressed as "Amity Blight" from a Disney show called The Owl House. Amity has a thing called palisman which I was hoping to have printed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Some local libraries and 3rd level institutions run maker spaces, if you have one local to you that may sort you out.

I'd offer to print it for you but my machine is currently in pieces awaiting my finding the motivation to put it back together and dial it in.

Whatever happens? I hope your niece really has a blast at comic-con.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

3d printing dublin. The guy is spot on.

They have an online tool which you can upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

You could try KM Props, I think they’re on Instagram and Etsy

Advertisement