Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs loose in housing estate

Options
  • 07-03-2023 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got bit by a dog in my garden i have 2 small kids a dog an 2 cats , so I try get this dog out my garden an he bit me the owner said it was my fault I should have left him an actually started roaring an shouting when all that was said was that ur dog has bit me an if would bite me then it would bite a child an I got ran out the garden , I wasn’t going trying to get the dog put down I wasn’t goimy contacting the gaurds or dog warden I just wanted to them to keep there dog in there garden not mine an all I got was abuse .. I feel so fustrated over it that I’m trying to protect kids an there dog from causing any more damage or badly hurt someone, but they haven’t took anything I said on board instead they leave him out more , what Should I do

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement