Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travel Time from Paris Beauvais

• 07-03-2023 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi,

We are staying at Dream Castle Hotel EuroDisney between 13th-16th April.

Am now looking to book prestige coach to/from the airport.

Anybody know the approximate commuting time.

More concerned about making the return flight leaving Beauvais at 10.35.

Have emailed both the hotel and coach company and heard nothing back yet

Thanks

Jos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

You're looking at around 90 minutes driving time.

Unfortunately that equates to an early start for your return leg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Probably more than 90 mins. I'd say leaving at 6.30am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

I'd plan for two hours (at least) at that time of the day, and Beauvais is the one airport where I'd also follow Ryanair's recommendation to be there two hours before departure (flew from there on a quiet Friday afternoon a couple of weeks ago and, without exaggeration, spent 2 whole hours queuing ... and that was including getting pulled out of the first queue and fast-tracked up to departure passport control). So aim to get the bus at 6.30am at the latest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Dinkie

What I've been doing is having a look at google maps (and directions) to get an idea of timing (doing something slightly different to you) at the time we would be commuting at.

Its worked really well for me in the past.

Advertisement