Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating the Leaving Cert

Options
  • 07-03-2023 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was looking to repeat the leaving this year and I thought i had to repeat all my subjects in order for it to be counted to my best 6 subjects. But if i had already met the entry requirement for english and irish is it necessary to repeat those, or rather is it a requirement in anyway?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Are you counting English and Irish among your six subjects for points?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭JKerova1

When I repeated I didn't have to do Irish again as I had already done it the previous year. Not sure the same would apply to English but I'd imagine it would.

Advertisement