Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements in machine readable format

Options
  • 08-03-2023 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi team,

I need access to machine readable versions of my statements to perform analysis of my spending.

Currently I can just about download the PDFs, but it won't let me copy any data.

I know this is a security protection, but I'd like access to that information.

I could try using an image to text tool, or manually writing everything out, but that will take a while.

Is it possible to get access to my statements (account and credit card) in a machine readable format (such as csv or xls)

best

D

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Yes, please see the other option you have below to export transactions as a CSV file.

Export transactions - Bank of Ireland Group Website

Thanks

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 20 def345

Hi Declan,

That will only let me download recent transactions, and nothing from a statement. It is limited to 256 lines.

Also it doesn't work for Credit Card.

Any further thoughts?

Advertisement