Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most economic booking system to use in a small business website?

Options
  • 08-03-2023 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

As a small business doing guided walking tours, what do you think would be the best, most economical and efficient Automated Online Booking & Scheduling system with payment system to integrate into a business website?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

I guess any handheld-friendly system will do: customers want to complete the process solely on their phones nowadays, so if you manage to inform them of an upcoming discount via smartly scheduled email sequences with links to your booking page, that's it.

As for the scheduling of the tours, you'll need an internal project management system (Asana, Trello, Monday, etc.) and connect it with several Google sheets so any updates made there will automatically get sent to the project's dashboard. That way people won't trip on anyone else's toes and communication should flow as intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭noahungry

I am in a completely different line of business, the best I can do is share a recent list with descriptions of several scheduling tools. For payments, we use qr codes. We tried a couple of other methods, but the clients were most satisfied with this one, as pretty much all of them use their phones/apps for everything. Here are a few qr code generator reviews if you decide to go this way. It works for us because we can include special offers/loyalty points on spot. 

Advertisement