Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it a bit disrespectful to excercise a dog at the grounds of a war memorial ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭getoutadodge

I see this all the time in Arbour Hill Cemetery and Islandbridge with dog owners letting their pets off the lead. I like dogs and, were my circumstances different would love one, but dog lovers often are oblivious to the fact that not all people share their love. Just this morning an unleashed terrier was snapping at my heels in Arbour Hill with its owner giving me the "ahh isn't he cute " nonsense. I don't mind since the dog was tiny and harmless but if it was a bull terrier etc etc...well u know the answer. And I don't like dogs **** over what is sacred and hallowed ground in Arbour Hill. The entire space is tiny compared to Islandbridge. That's definitely disrespectful.

Advertisement