Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 18 Interval Training .. help!!

Options
  • 10-03-2023 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Howdy all.

Looking to find a nice flat park that I can run intervals on. 400s up to Mile. All at a decent clip, so that's why I'm hoping for somewhere flat.

I've tried Fernhill track which is free to run on but it's oval so obviously that's an issue with reps. Marlay, seems the obvious choice but people mention Enda's park too. Have contacted Rathfarnam AC but they probably all train in Irishtown, Tallaght or Dundrum, and for various reasons they all don't suit me.

Dundrum and Tallaght are members only and I'm already a member of TH.

I've tried the road too but that's hard going at harder paces. I'm a track demon and faster intervals on the road get some high notes from your plantar fascia.

1.13 for 400s. Under 6 for Mile. I'd knock them out on a track but also have family time issues to consider when it comes to travelling. Anyone do anything of that sort in Marlay or Endas that can point me in the direction of a route?

Thanks 👍

Comments

Advertisement