Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Hosting Issue with Big Data Management

Options
  • 10-03-2023 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with my web hosting that involves big data management. I am running a website that collects a large amount of data, and as the number of users has been growing, I am having trouble managing the data on my current web hosting plan.

I have tried optimizing the website, compressing the data, and cleaning up the database, but it still seems like I am hitting a ceiling in terms of data storage and management. I have been looking for solutions online, but I am not sure what my best options are.

I was wondering if anyone has faced a similar issue or has any advice on how to manage big data on a web hosting plan? I am open to upgrading my plan, switching to a new web hosting provider, or any other suggestions.

Thank you for your help.

Advertisement