Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW27 Matchday Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Toney drops out of top bonus too. Annoying when I captained him. But still he returned at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Steele gonna take the 3bps at the death.... Wow

Wissa goal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Wissa with a Toney assist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Toney assist

Brighton 1- Palace 0

Well done that young keeper. He played brilliantly for a debut.

Double CS's intact..... Breath...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Returns for all my 6 DGW players tonight !

Eases the blow of Gabriel and Odegaard points stuck on my bench

• Advertisement

Woohoo! I think I hit my first century* if its Estupinan 3, March 1, Toney 3, Mee 1

*that I remember lol

Toney got booked late on as well btw

Changed

Steele 3

Estupinan 2

Dunk/March/Colwill 1

Toney 3

Norgaard 2

Mee 1

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Well that went pretty well. 105 all out. 26 on my bench though, hope GW29 BB will match that.

Toneys assist didn't change my score one bit, can't work it out. Was 127 prior to his assist and change in BPS. Now 127 still after his assist however it messed with the BPS etc.

Anyway, absoultely delighted to smash 100 and beyond. BB chip gonzo but big ground made up in MLs top the top few spots. I taught the FT whistles would never go tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Fell just short of the ton, but am pleased enough. Ferguson was the only punt that didn't work out and he was a long shot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

102 ... first decent gameweek in ages. HEWT

Just hit 100.

Great stuff. best week in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

106 pts, up to 45k. Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Successful wildcard, 101. Part 1 of the 3 leg journey done

• Registered Users Posts: 12,587 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

32 points on my bench, barely 6 more than that on the pitch. Beats last week with 8 more points on the bench than the pitch.

This season has been brutal.

Some decent scores...well done 👍

Gonna finish on 84(-4)....seems solid but unspectacular.... expecting small red arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭munster87

104 after bonus, first gw that’s I’ve actually been happy with I think this season 😅

Looking at a 91 (-4) and a small red arrow to 191k. Brighton / Brentford CSs were the red arrow maker there.

Still have WC / BB / FH so ready to attack the next few GWs and make up ground there all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

58 and predicted drop from last weeks 170,000ish to 380,000ish OR. Mbeumo and Jensen my recent recruits for their double game weeks and GW28 game blanking in their two games, captain Rashford blank and leaving Odegaard and Zinchenko points on the bench combine with not owning Mitoma, March or Toney reverse some steady progress over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭The Guru 123

Anyone that wildcarded in 26 probably did well this week as all the big Brentford & Brighton assets delivered. But those people mostly got savaged in 26 after the wildcard so that’s probably just a net neutral.

People that hung on to Liverpool in 26 and then wildcarded this week are probably the big winners.

what’s the general feeling on Free hit? I wildcarded in 26 to set myself up for 27,28,29 but not sure when is the best time for FH. Won’t need it this week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

106pts. Massive night for me tonight, after the heartache of the weekend and the bench boosters! Would've been even better if March got his deserved goal at the weekend! DGW29 will be the first time (ever maybe) that I have a proper team setup for BB. Looking forward to it. Famous last words!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

85 points sees red arrows all around, Brighton and Brentford clean sheets brought a lot of people back up in points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Is anyone else's fantasy football apps still say league tables are being updated ?

Advertisement