Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crufts 2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I watched some of the flyball last night, some of the teams had a mare, dogs all over the shop!!

I love seeing the dogs so excited and hyped up for it.

I caught the pastoral and working groups, they're definitely my favourite - good to see there seems to be more and more emphasis on vet checking for certain breeds before they can enter. Although the German Shepherd still had a horribly slope-hipped walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I’m watching now on C4.

Charlie’s place …so sad 😞

I’ve friends there today for terriers and hounds.

Definitely going next year.

I watched the flyballfinal yesterday, it looked like a lot of fun.

And then the Best in Show... Orca the Lagotto Romagnolo.

I've never heard of the breed, but she was a lovely dog. Her tail really did not stop wagging!

I was kinda rooting for the big Irish Wolfhound, or the sweet little Cavalier King Charles, named Dublin, for Best in Show.

Dublin's owner's surname was Ireland, so he was Dublin Ireland. 🐶

I'd love to go, some year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭apache

Have a lot of footage to get through...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

A wha', Gay????

I thought I was fairly well up on dogs and breeds, but that's a new one on me!

I never caught any more of the show after the pastoral/working groups, might try and have a look at the final on catch-up.

I was sent this by other dog-mad family - that poor woman 🤣

• Advertisement

Good boi! 😂

Advertisement