Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons Galway City

Options
  • 11-03-2023 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for Guitar lessons and preferably face to face lessons rather than over zoom.

I have been teaching myself for about 6 months so know a good few chords and am OK in switching chords but need someone who can point me in the right direction

Any recommendations would be great.

Regards

Colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Irishpatriot95

I could help you out! 16 years experience and Im living in Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭colmtowey

Hi @Irishpatriot95 .

Thanks for your reply. I have some ability but have hit a bit of a roadblock with my learning.

Think I may need to correct bad habits or need direction on the best process to follow. Where about in Galway city are you located and can you advise of lesson duration, cost and what sort of music genre you would have a preference towards as I have a general idea where I want to go and want to make sure you are the right option for me.

Regards

Colm

Advertisement