Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

communion suit options

• 12-03-2023 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭

hi all, have a communion in may and looking to pick up father and son suits and hoping to get a bargain (same as everyone here lol)

im based in cork and looking at simply suits and itsuitsus but not sure if they are any good, i dont mind travelling if anyone knows any good options let me know

i was wondering about kildare village, i havent been there in ages

thanks in advance for any tips btw

ps neighbours flew to new york for a matching pair of dkny suits - money to burn lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭zell12

A white/dark grey aran knitted cardigan would make a boy look seriously smart, teamed with a generic white shirt, black pants, black pants.

Advertisement