Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endeavor / Morse

• 12-03-2023 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Just finished watching the last ever episode of Endeavor which probably mean it will be the last ever episode in the Endeavor / Morse serious of murder stories. In my opinion, it has been the greatest and most well made UK detective television adaptation. I have thoroughly enjoyed them all, but not so much the Lewis spinoff which was quite ordinary, I thought. Just wondering what others thought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

Morse was a brilliant adaptation of Colin Dexter's character. I re-watch them regularly.

I followed the Lewis series but never quite got into it in the same way . He had a tough act to follow I suppose.

I only caught a handful of the Endeavour series which is good as after last nights finale

I intend to seek out the full series to watch at my leisure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

ITV 3 and Virgin Media 3 have repeats of Morse and Endeavour series on quite often. Presume Virgin 1 show the Endeavour series 9 which just finished at some stage.

I find repeats of Lewis tend to be the same episodes repeated constantly, rather than a full run through from episode 1 to end, as it is with the other two. Not sure why.

Advertisement