Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - Closing Down Sale

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

little or no customs issues especially if stock is been routed back via NI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Items from Argos Ireland all have a little sticker on them with an Irish address. I just assumed this was some sort of local warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

There was three warehouses fulfilling Irish stores that went down to two but all in UK, the two were loaded onto same trailer

You could have one trailer doing two stores in the one run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Mr321

As stated in my post above their warehouse for holding stock was in Ashbourne, Meath.

Anyway there's not much clearance bargains or I don't think their will be.

Its a pity Argos is coming to an end anyway, always shopped at it. Hope all staff are well looked after in all aspects going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭bronkobilly

Argos is now gone got some bargains from tv.s to phones at least if the tv.s got a fault brought back another tv straight away other shops were not like that for returns/faults. wat other uk shops will leave Ireland I Wonder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭gussieg

Iceland ,Halfords and curry's.

Advertisement