Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventure West. Still an option?

Options
  • 13-03-2023 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Was looking to book some activities in Westport, found Adventure West and the coasteering looked great.

I tried contacting them via email and got nothing back, then the phone number online doesn't seem to be active.

Is it no longer operational? Was hoping someone might be able to tell me if it's actually active anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭HBC08

I'm not sure it's still going.

What are you looking to do?

There are SUP/surf schools in Castlebar,Achill,old head and I'm sure more places for example.

If its specifically in Westport there's a guy renting kayaks down at the quay

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Thanks, doesn't look like it's still going.

Was mainly looking into their coasteering option but closest online outside of them seems to be in Connemara based off google search

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭HBC08

Delphi adventure centre might do it,they have a big set up in you want to stay in Mayo.Lovely drive from westport to there aswell.

Advertisement