Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficult conversations

Options
  • 13-03-2023 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

……

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭TheadoreT

This is the guy you wrote a thread about not being sexually attracted to him because he's very overweight?

You seem to have a lot of fondness and respect for him as person but if that fire is lacking between you two you can see why he's always been hesitant to commit to anything.

People don’t break up with people they're in love with. I think you both need to accept youve a great friendship and not much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

If this is all the same person, you've had four different threads questioning your relationship with this guy. I think that probably answers whatever question you had in your OP, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭YellowLead

OP if you want kids, and he’s very unsure, I don’t think there’s a promising future here. It’s not like the decision to cut and run would be a hurried one. You’ve been on and off and unsure about this guy - it’s not like it’s all sunshine and roses bar the pretty big life decision about children.

If you stick with him and it works out you might not get over the urge to have kids and resent him, if you stick with him and it doesn’t work out you’ll be annoyed at yourself for wasting more time. Don’t stick with him out of desperation if it doesn’t feel 100% right.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod Note - OP deleted - thread closed.

Hilda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement