Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Open 2023

Options
  • 14-03-2023 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has bought tickets off the open resale platform? Have been keeping an eye out for tickets but not too many have come available, anyones I have seen have been youth tickets only. I’m after 3 Friday tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

It's crazy how much demand has gone up in recent times. I attended 4/5 British Opens around the years 2005-2014 and all you did back then was pay at the gate. We used to chance our arm saying "Under 21 please". Nearly always worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

The British Open is a greater championship than The Masters. Agree?

“But, never mind the Masters, the Open is by far the greatest tournament on the planet". “I rate the Open at one, the U.S. Open two, PGA three and Augusta four; Four marvelous tournaments."

(Gary Player Shoo, Shoo, Soho, Shoo, CHA!)

Advertisement