Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swirl card

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭maik3n

Yes, spoke with them on Monday.
    It may well have just been a stock answer too, lol.

I think they probably just meant ''service would be restricted'' as in, we will stay as a lower tier customer under the €2,500 per year limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I asked what restriction/disruption meant & got this reply:

"If you have previously verified ID and this is out of date the limit will be reset back to €2,500 if ID is not provided by the 31st of July."

No mention of anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Hi,

Swirl card have asked me to submit a payslip as part of the verification process, is this normal practise? I'm not too keen to be sending them my payslip, why do they need this information. I have already sent them photo ID and proof of address as part of the verification process but they have said my account will be locked until I send my payslip.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

It is up to each financial institution to verify their relationship with you in whatever way they see fit and of course they are not required to do business with you. Asking for a payslip would suggest they are seeking to confirm a source of funding for the account, but that is just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Looks like they have dropped the unverified limit to 1800 & reduced the remaining top up limit which now has a minus sign on it. Just checked & the minus means I can't top up. I didn't receive any notification of this change.

• Advertisement
Advertisement