Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Find a job posting

• 14-03-2023 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

not sure if anyone would be able to help, but I’m looking for a specific job posting I saw online a few weeks ago.

The job was for a “Van driver for doggy daycare/kennel” or something along those lines. Involved collecting dogs and bringing them to the kennel and back to their homes located in dublin area.

I (stupidly) didn’t apply and never bookmarked it and my attempts to search for “dog van driver” have been unsuccessful.

I’m sure it has since been filled and taken down, hence my luck so far. But through the powers that be if anyone has seen anything similar or can find the post I would be eternally grateful!

Advertisement