Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneworld Alliance and Aer Lingus Lounge

• 15-03-2023 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a lounge access query maybe someone could shed some light on please.

I have silver executive status with British Airways, translating to sapphire status with oneworld Alliance. Both list the Dublin airport lounges as complimentary to me + a guest regardless of what class I fly.

I'm traveling economy from T2 to Europe later this month and believe I can access the executive lounge, going by the oneworld website and the British Airways site. The flight is a British Airways codeshare with Aer Lingus.

The thing is I would like to confirm this before I go, but I think it's an Aer Lingus lounge, and when I messaged them on Facebook they weren't able to confirm anything for me.

Any experience to share? The thoughts of rocking up and be turned away would deter me from even trying without prior confirmation.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Casati

Ive done it no problem but not sure about bringing a guest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭lynchie

Afaik, it's not a one world operated and marketed flight even if on a BA 125 ticket so no access to the DAA lounges. However, you can access the aerlingus lounge but no guesting allowed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,726 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Do Aer Lingus don’t have a lounge in Dublin ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

You can use the Aer Lingus lougne but no guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Roxirose

Thanks everyone, how do I explain it to aer lingus? I already tried over messenger but they couldn't tell me anything nor even find my booking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Like LHR, Cork and Shannon you will never get details of this benefit in writing. It just works like magic at the lounges.

Advertisement