Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving out of Dublin, having lived in Dalkey, An Irish Times article!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭RoTelly

No, I am a person who has much less of an income then any of the 3 pushed on us, and I moved out of Dublin and bought, in the current situation that the country finds itself in.

It seems to me that none of the examples are good, I think each could have if they had tried to buy at some point, they choose not to.

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

I dont think anybody in the state is unaware of how bad the housing crisis is in the country at the moment. Every news report and paper has a daily report on the issue.

I would say you would need to be extremely flexible when looking for accommodation if having a roof over your head is important given the stats that you provided. Part of the problem is a lot of those without the means to provide their own accommodation appear to have the most specific requirements when it comes to housing, those who are paying for it themselves have to make do with whatever they can get.

As a landlord i see it myself. I have more HAP applicants for my more expensive city units and have more working families applying for the cheaper country properties.

Advertisement