Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interior Design

• 16-03-2023 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I bought a great duvet cover but, have since ruined it by smoking in bed. Burned a few holes in it already So, I was just wondering if there is anything fire resistant that I could use ? Ideally Id like something like a fire blanket lol Well something that would not burn holes in. Is there anything ? like do they even exist ? Also does anyone know where I could buy some more duvet covers and nice wool blankets ? for some interior design of my bedroom.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Is smoking indoors (never mind in bed) still a thing?

OP smoke outside will you and stop destroying your home and more importantly the health of those around you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Firstly, if you're burning holes in your duvet, you're only a hop, skip and a jump from burning your house down. Do yourself and others a favour and stick to smoking outside.

Secondly, if you must insist on smoking in bed, I'd be going for the most bargain basement linen I could find as it will stain and stink of smoke. Think charity shops, and the like.

I'm not sure "interior design" and smoking are compatible, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Gamergurll

Sorry OP that's a house fire waiting to happen

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod note: If you can't answer the question then there's no need to give life lessons or advice to the OP.

Thank you

Advertisement