Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Cork

Options
  • 16-03-2023 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am renting at the moment in cork city centre, apartment block with with gated parking and it has few parking for some tenants but not all.

my landlord did not give me any parking space, may be sold parking to someone or I don't know story.

there is roughly 20 parking for 60 apartment which is not enough and only 20per cent is used for live in tenants.

rest is used for people does not live in apartment like office worker come and use parking and go by 6pm which is not fair for people living in.

I have asked Cork city council parking permit but they told me I am not eligible for street parking because your apartment block has parking built in.

I explained to her that my landlord did not provide me parking and all space is taken.

Still Could not get Cork Council Parking.

so it is adding additional parking fee on my pocket 1200-3600euro per year

anywhere in Cork can I get decent price for parking per year?

Comments

Advertisement