Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone VOLTE

Options
  • 16-03-2023 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Anybody else having issues with Vodafone Ireland and VOLTE having disappeared from options in Mobile Data. Vodafone are troubleshooting but to no avail so far. I put in an Lycamobile SIM into my device it showed the option for VOLTE. When I made a call - I had Data. The issue I have with Vodafone is, when I make a call there is no Data and I am unable to open an email or a WhatsApp for example until I hang up the call and Data returns.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭rhinosaurious

I have an iPhone 13, a physical sim and I have no option either, but it still calls on 4G. I think it's default now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 melchior1951

Have you found a solution for this @mikeingalway ?

I have the same problem, VoLTE option not showing on iPhone and also not working, switching to 3G when on a call.

For another SIM on that iPhone with a different provider, I have the VoLTE option and it works. So it can't be just a new default on newer iOS.

Advertisement