Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 mobile - 20 euro free circle k fuel

Options
  • 17-03-2023 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

48 are doing the 20 euro circle k fuel voucher on joining, join and top up by 1st May.

Given in two 10’s after two 12.99 monthly membership purchases. 

link for referral:

48: Changing up mobile

We’ll both get rewarded with free credit (12.99) and a €10 Uber Eats voucher.

Anyone who uses my link to sign up and purchase their membership please send me a DM and I’ll send you on the Uber eats voucher that I get from it too.

Post edited by flycd on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭JoeCat

Thank flycd,

I have been a 48.ie customer for several years (I actually regret not changing earlier, as it is much much cheaper!), so I didn't use your link, because all my family is already with 48. haring mine below:

Hi – want a free 48 membership and a €10 Uber Eats voucher? It’s easy. Just sign up with my link and we both get free 48 credit plus a €10 Uber Eats voucher.

You’ll get All Data, All Calls and All Texts for just €12.99, for life! 

Are you a student? 48 have an exclusive student offer for you! Get 100GB, All Calls and All Texts for just €10.99 per month. Sign up with your student email to claim this offer!

And what’s even better...

- No connection fee and no contracts.

- Fast 4G speeds and you can even try before you buy with 1GB Free on each SIM.

- Great value membership that's yours to keep forever.

- Keep your existing number or get a new one. The choice is yours.

- You also get to donate, save or share your data each month.

My referral link:

https://refer.48.ie/WYiPVE

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fudgequeen

keep away from 48 they recently stole 30 euro from my credit card and 2 months later still wont return the 30 euro, 48 does not work abroad or uk either, they have instruction to follow to get coverage abroad but tried numerous time and it does not work for me or my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

I run one of their sims and its 7.99 for life. They just pulled the disguised price increase stunt where the month is now reduced to 4 weeks. Said they were "aligning" their calender.

Never been able to get it to work roaming. Challenged them on twitter/fb and they sent a new super duper sim which is supposed to work. Will be trying the roaming next week but already noticed my daughter has lost the hotspot function on her iphone.

Slimey as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NicoleM0001

Join me on 48 and we'll both get free credit plus a €10 Uber Eats voucher! 

Join today and you'll get All Data, Calls and Texts for just €6.50 for each of your first 3 plans and €12.99 every month thereafter! 

When you join 48, you'll get..

•    99% 4G population coverage. Powered by Three. 

•    No commitment, cancel anytime.

•    Try before you buy with 1GB Free Data

Referral Link: https://refer.48.ie/nicolem-2221

Advertisement