Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporarily opening Bank transfer

Options
  • 17-03-2023 5:28am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hello,

I am from a country in Asia, where Bank of Ireland do not have my country bank on the list for my transfer. I have gone back to my country for good after my study in Ireland. How do I request for allowance to transfer to my country bank? Is it possible to follow these up via email. Since I am back to my home country already, I cannot contact Bank of Ireland via phone.

Best Regards,

MuuLee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

If you're unable to make this transfer online then it would need to be done in branch. In this case you will need to send a written instruction to your account holding branch to request to transfer the funds.

You will need to provide a copy of your ID and this must be signed with your signature.

I've provided a link below where you can search for your account holding branches address, I hope it helps.

https://bit.ly/3LsyUA3

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement