Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM & Lodge in Nenagh branch, Co. Tipperary

Options
  • 19-03-2023 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I do not know who else or how else to contact over this issue but I really need to make a complaint about the outdoor ATM & Lodge at Bank Of Ireland in Nenagh, County Tipperary .

This weekend, it is completely out of order, it is not even displaying anything. But also, all too often on evenings and weekends, this ATM is either not fully functioning (e.g. lodge but no withdrawal and vice versa) or displaying "Sorry,this is temporarily out of service"

This machine is so frustratingly unreliable at the best of times and at times when needed most.

I have been a BOI customer for most of my adult life and unfortunately this is nowhere near good enough.

Could you please forward this to the relevant department and reply to this as soon as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

And here it is again today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and apologies for the inconvenience.

We will certainly pass this on to our colleagues in the Branch and come back to you here with an update.

If you wish to make a complaint in regards to the service please see here Customer Feedback & Complaints Process - Bank of Ireland Group Website

Thanks

Declan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Our colleagues in the branch have escalated the issue since this morning and we will have the ATM back up and working as soon as possible.

Apologies again for any inconvenience,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Thank you Declan.

I'm sorry I had to complain, but it has just happened so many times with this machine at times when the bank is not open and it is so unreliable, and this weekend really was the last straw.

Hopefully we will see an upgraded machine soon, which will be operational at all times.

Advertisement