Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair/Aer lingus sale dates

• 19-03-2023 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to book a family holiday to Spain in October. We can fly from either Dublin or Cork. Does anyone have an idea whether it would be cheaper to book now or wait for a sale.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Fine Day

Hard to know it all depends on demand. We booked Spain for August at christmas. I think it was about 600 for 2 adults and 2 children. Hotels a expensive tho. Hopefully they will come down but God knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Hi guys, I canceled a trip to Paris in 2020 due to the Covid and got a voucher number (4 digits) from Aer Lingus.

I am having trouble getting any assistance from Aer Lingus as to how to redeem it as I want to take a flight to Portugal in April.

Has anyone on this site used their voucher and could they please give me a heads up on the process?

Help graciously appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

4 digits sounds like the pin number which they send you separately.

I redeemed vouchers which have 10 digits (I think), and entered my pin. You enter these at the payment stage.

Advertisement