Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to make lump sum payments on my BOI Mortgage?

Options
  • 20-03-2023 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Our mortgage was recently transfered from KBC to BOI. On KBC I used to have a unique IBAN that I could just transfer the money and it would subtract from my mortgage balance.

Today I was on a call with BOI and it seems like they don't have such thing, but they have a special IBAN that is the same for every customer. I searched everywhere on the internet, including BOI's website, but I couldn't find this either.

Can someone from BOI or the community call out the IBAN here as well? I guess this is public info, but why is it not available anywhere else? I took note of it during the call, but I'm scared to hell that I misunderstood some of the numbers and the possibility of transferring it to the wrong account 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement