Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Windscreen glass repair

Options
  • 20-03-2023 1:02pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 661 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I went out to take the classic for a drive and noticed a fairly large crack coming from the A pillar on the windscreen. There isn't a hope in hell finding a replacement one easily enough. Anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What car is it? Maybe someone here has one laying up or something.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 661 CMod ✭✭✭✭LIGHTNING

1987 Nissan Laurel V6 Turbo, I think its the only one in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭w124man

Try Allglass. They managed to get me a correct genuine Mercedes screen for my W126 during covid. Delivered and fitted within 6 working days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Failing allglass, try source in the UK and maybe a day trip over to collect same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

If you don't find anything here it should be relatively easy to get a C32 windscreen from Japan

• Advertisement
Advertisement