Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London Marathon 23rd April 2023

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭CuriousCucumber

No PFO yet. Assume that means I got a spot.

I'm off to book flights, and a non-refundable hotel now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭CuriousCucumber

Ah, there it is.

Was nice to dream for a little while today. Until next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Another to add to the PFO list 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got the double handed PFO on both emails today.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Conjack76

No luck either .... thought i'd try for the 1st time for an off chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭healy1835

Anyone know what the GFA cut off times were for last years race?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Asked around as a few of us have applied. The consensus is that this no one knows the exact GFA cutoff (not sure it’s actually published) but it’s definitely under the qualifier times and the stated advice to enter lottery also if within 10 mins is good advice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I seem to remember that it was around 2 minutes for Men in 2023, and 5 minutes for Women. In 2022 there wasn't any cutoffs, but there was in 2021, although I've forgotten what kind of range it was.

Think things haven't quite settled down with the new system, the reduced qualifying time period and post covid racing quite yet to properly gauge what the cutoffs might be. It had been relatively the same from year to year until 2020, then they messed with the rules and a pandemic happened also.

Advertisement