Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping from China to Ireland

Options
  • 20-03-2023 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys I am look to get some equipment shipped from China to Ireland. Looking for a company to deal with the shipping from China straight to my door in Ireland. Any help would be much appreciated or if someone could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭andrewfaulk

How much equipment? A few pallets or a few containers?

one of shipment or regular business?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

It is a good but incomplete question. You just mentioned that you need a shipment from China to Ireland but there should be more details like whether it is about small packages or heavy containers. Or what type of shipment would you prefer? It would be great if you share all of these details here.

However, if you still need to know about shipping companies without disclosing further details then see different shipping options here https://www.freightforwarderservices.com/UK/ and choose one according to your requirement. First of all, you can check which of them offer international shipping services or you can contact them to know about their operations from China to Ireland. By the way, I read about the quality services of Winsky Freight which is a Hong Kong-based company when it comes to door-to-door China to Dublin sea freight. But make your decision after completing the research.

Advertisement